The greatest compliment a parent can give us is the opportunity to take care of their child. It is a privilege that we don't take lightly.
How Can A Child's Spine Be Out Of Alignment?
Some of the stresses in a child's life today are unique compared to the stresses in the time that their parents were children. A short list of some of the potential stresses in a child's life that can negatively affect a child's health are:
- The birth process (c-section, vacuum, forceps, doctor assisted)
- Falling while learning how to walk or playing
- Sports injuries
- Technology - phones, ipads, etc bringing their heads forward (Text Neck)
- Less than quality food ie. sugar laden juices, GMO's, antibiotics and hormones in food, artificial colors and flavors
- Toxic chemicals in the home ie. cleaning supplies, detergents, etc.
- Stressful family dynamics
- Bullying at school and online
- Pressure in school
- Pressure in sports
- Too busy of a schedule
- What they see and hear on TV and online
Some Pediatric Conditions We See In The Office
We take care of many asymptomatic wellness children whose parents want their children to optimal brain to body communication. A healthy nervous system is vital to optimal health and development. We also have helped numerous children with some of the following conditions:
- Bed Wetting
- Ear Infections
- Frequent Colds
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sensory Processing Disorder
What Is The Process Like For Children?
The process to evaluate a child in similar to adults but usually shorter. The adjustments are gentle and safe. We find that the children in our office love to get checked and adjusted. We enjoy having fun with kids and talking to them which helps them feel very comfortable in the office.
To get your child's spinal alignment checked, please call (630) 325-5522 today! We would be honored to help your child be healthier and adapt to stress better!